3 Fitness Tips You Haven't Heard Before
1) The most significant thing with fitness is that you need to find something you enjoy doing so that you do it.
- Whether you're into lifting weights, you want to go to the gym or start to learn how to lift some weights and move the barbell around.
- Whether it's doing more endurance-type training, maybe you want to start riding bikes for a long time or work your weapons, some jogging, or 5Ks thing like that.
- Try a group fitness class, team sports, or a CrossFit if you want something all-around.
You have to enjoy it. Because if you don't look forward to it, it's
tough to motivate yourself day in and day out. I don't feel like lifting today, but I'm going to go out there every day and do it.
2) Once you have the activity in mind, find a goal and set it. For example, if you choose you like endurance training. Go sign up for a 5K in your area, so you have a goal with a fixed date you are going to.
3) Once you have a date for your event. Make training part of your daily routine.
To get an entire routine to help you achieve your goal, check out this week's podcast with Jesse Kohls
If that phrase sounds good to you, we have good news. This year's beef sale at Gonnam Ranch is called the "Stress-Free 2023 Sale!" The goal is to help you not stress over your beef supply all year. If you are new to how we do things at our farm, we only ship out our bulk beef once a year. Why? Because we honor the whole animal by grazing it on the best grass all growing season, then we take it to our local butchers in the fall/winter. (They are USDA/State Inspected facilities) Then we take it and ship it right to your door.
Let Gonnam Ranch fill your freezer for a year! See how much beef your family would need here!